Willow Pet Hotel = Happy Dogs. We keep it simple. Willow Pet Hotel is here to make your dog happy. Every dog has its own unique personality and special needs; we get that. Which is why we offer a variety of activities to satisfy all of our four-legged canine guests.
Check out some of the options:
- Private Play Time: Give your dogs the kind of special love and attention that they receive at home. Sessions are customized to your dog by our Canine Physical Fitness Staff. Activities for dogs during play sessions include:
- A game of catch – Frisbee or Ball
- Extra workout time – Walking and Running
- Private Cuddling and Brushing Time
- Group Play Time: Our professional staff gladly offers group play sessions for your dog in our outdoor doggie playground. Your dog can run and play in the fresh air with other dogs. And, don’t worry! Each playgroup is matched by size and play-style. Additionally, each playgroup is supervised by staff trained in canine group dynamics. On average, group sizes run a 10-to-1 dog-to-counselor ratio.
- Personalized Toys: Your dog will have a ball – literally – with a choice of unique toys to suit their personality and style. Dogs are provided with an assortment of toys to play with, from balls to rubber bones or a good-old rope toy; there is plenty to keep your dog satisfied at Willow Pet Hotel.
Monday to Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday to Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Special arrangements may be accommodated on request.
*Pets that are being groomed on the date of their departure may be picked up as late as 5:00 p.m. at no additional charge.
||29 lbs & under: $35.00
30 lbs to 49 lbs: $45.00
50 lbs & up: $55.00
||29 lbs & under: $52.50
30 lbs to 49 lbs: $62.50
50 lbs & up: $72.50
||29 lbs & under: $70.00
30 lbs to 49 lbs: $80.00
50 lbs & up: $90.00
*All boarding reservations require a $30 non-refundable deposit with a credit or debit card at time of scheduling to secure and hold your pet’s reservation. The $30 deposit will be applied toward your pet’s stay and will be applied toward the total charges. Cancellations are permitted up to five (5) days prior to the day of your pet’s check-in; in such a case, the deposit will be held for a future boarding, grooming or day care service at Willow Pet Hotel to be used within one year of the non-refundable deposit. If a reservation is cancelled with less than five (5) days’ notice, the deposit will be forfeited.
Willow Pet Hotel is the Best Choice for Your Pet by far
|Willow Pet Hotel||Major Competitors|
|Size of Suite For Your Dog’s Stay||4′ x 20′||3′ x 5′|
|Size of Indoor Playground||40′ x 20′||9′ x 5′|
|Safe Outdoor Play Area|
|Outdoor Relief Area|
|Professionally Trained Staff|
|Flatscreen TV in Dog’s Suites|
|Feed Times||Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Available
Based on Owner’s Preference
|Years in Business on Long Island||Over 48 Years||10 Years (Average)|