Back to school isn’t just for the children…
send your dog, too!
Whether you’re back to school or back to work, there’s no reason not to send your dog to Willow Pet Hotel’s Doggy Day Care. Day Care is open 6 days a week.
Doggy Day Care provides supervised playtime, socialization, entertainment and exercise for your pup. No need to worry about the furniture or the trouble your dog might get into when you’re not around… Willow Pet Hotel offers a solution: Doggy Day Care.
It works just like day care for children – you drop your dog off in the morning on the way to work, and while you work your beloved pooch is completely pampered! Depending on your dog’s activity level and the curriculum agreed upon, (s)he may enjoy his day by playing with other dogs, playing with people, inside or outside, or it may be that (s)he enjoys a relaxing day of laying around and being loved and pampered.
More benefits of Doggy Day Care:
- Exercise to keep your dog healthy
- Socialization with other dogs
- Relieves anxiety
- Professionally supervised playtimes
- Keeps your dog from from boredom
Our day care guests can arrive as early as 7:00 a.m. and depart as late as 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Saturday our day care is open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. (Sorry, Day Care is not available Sundays at this time.)
Day Care includes:
- 10-minute playtime session with your pet’s own activities counselor
- A wholesome snack break
- Outdoor playtime, but if the weather is bad, we have an indoor playtime area as well
- Additional play sessions and services may be added
Before entering doggy day care, your dog will require the following to ensure the health and safety of all dogs enrolled in day care:
- Current on Distemper, Rabies & Bordetella Vaccinations
- Spayed or neutered
- A passing score on Willow Pet Hotel’s “Socialization Test” to make sure the dog is a good candidate and will “play nice” in the group setting (now offered free of charge!)
Ready to enroll?
Contact us for more information at (631) 243-0000 or complete the form below and we’ll contact you! 🙂